Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consulting & Sales Process Design
A strategic sales process, matched with customer relationship management technologies enables any business to manage every stage of your customer relationships.
Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) is an integrated sales and marketing process that allows you to identify where current and prospective customers are within your sales funnel, provide management insight about performance and helps automate the process of converting prospects to buyers.
A strategic selling process combined with a cloud customer relationship management service like salesforce.com or mothernode.com (and many others) helps ensure that every lead is captured and every contact and deal is consistently entered into your system and scored, so that your pipeline can be monitored and measured. With an effective customer relationship management approach, your customers are better served and your sales and marketing organizations are more transparent and accountable for results.
Increased Opportunities and Profits
The concept of customer relationship management isn’t new, but the ability to leverage technologies that help align and automate the business development process is a state-of-the-art requirement for driving profits. Having a consistent approach, automating tasks at selected selling stages, helps make your organization more efficient. An efficient customer relationship management service also allows you to view more deals because of systems that help capture and classify information, not to mention trigger tasks, reminders and notifications that keep everyone informed and on-target.
Benefits of CRM Design Services
- Customer Relationship Management services allows you to view all sales efforts and relationships.
- Automate and empower sales force to increase volume of clients
- Straight-forward tools that are familiar as using any web services
- Highly liked by both management and sales people
- Automate marketing activities to help advance prospects at specific stages
- Visualization and measurement of current and future deals
- Strategic account management
- Competitive review (who are we really competing against)
- Consistent process that can be trained and improved